Welcome to Kraus Farms Equestrian Center!
Conveniently located in Southwest St. Louis County near the intersection of Highways 44 and 141. We are a family owned and operated facility, dedicated to hospitality and diversity, and were glad you've stopped by.
70 years in business as one of Missouri's largest facilities, approximately 5000 Acers of trails, and supporting a wide variety riding and training styles are just a few of the things setting Kraus Farms apart from the others. Please browse around our website or stop by our facility we'd be more than happy to show you around. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to click the "Contact" link at the top of the page or call us directly at 636-225-9513. We hope to hear from you soon!
Fall Fun Show Date Announced!
We will host our semi-annual fun show Sunday October 26th. The fun starts at 10:00 AM!
* NEW - Mini Buckaroo lessons and camps for 5 & 6 year olds
Mommy and Me Pony Camp for 3 & 4 year olds
Educational Homeschool Programs or field trip opportunities
See our Camps page for more information.
**If you're looking for the "back" way to Kraus click here (directions at bottom of the page)**
Directions to Darwin’s Farm (Where horses are turned out):
*Starting at 141 and 44
1. Head West on I-44 heading towards Eureka for approximately 15.5 miles
2. Take Exit 257 towards I-44 Business Loop/ Pacific for 0.2 miles
3. Turn left onto Viaduct St. for 0.07 miles
4. Turn left onto W Osage St. for 1 mile
(If you reach W Union St you’ve gone too far)
5. Turn right onto N 1st St./MO-F. Continue to follow MO-F for 1.6 miles
6. Turn left onto English Rd. and go approximately 2.1 miles
7. Turn right to stay on English Rd. and go 0.5 miles
8. The Farm will be on the left at the end of English Rd (approximately 0.2 miles past Genes Way )